Tuesday, April 8, 2014

90 Day Writing Challenge - Week Three

Okay, this week has gone better than last week, at least. (For all that I totally forgot to write my blog post about it.) I'm not meeting my Camp Nanowrimo goals, but at least I've been writing every day. It's definitely a step in the right direction.

My writing space and ritual... Usually I write while sitting on my bed. Because quite frankly, I pretty much live in my bedroom. One of the side effects of living with my parents is that I rarely leave my room. I also don't really have a ritual. I do like to write in 30 minute sprints, unless there's a scene that I'm really going like gangbusters on. Or the reverse, if I'm having trouble with it, I'll keep muddling through because I hardly got anything in those 30 minutes. Today I'm going to try doing a word count pub crawl from the Nano forums to try to start making up what I'm behind on.

Okay, this blog posts sucks, because I just don't have an answer to the question asked in the prompt. I can talk for DAYS about my story and characters, but I'M not really that interesting... Oh well. Come back tomorrow for my "start of Camp Nano" post that I am going to be 8 days late on...

1 comment: